Thank you for joining The Wonder Tribe!
A confirmation email has been sent to your inbox. If you don’t see it right away, please check your spam or junk folder.
Strengthen Your Teaching Practice and Honor Children’s Dignity
Join thousands of international educators who honor children’s ideas, thinking, and feelings today!
Fairy Dust Teaching’s [INSERT YEAR]
Online Early Childhood [INSERT SEASON] Conference
This online conference is a comprehensive training in play-based, child-centered learning.
Join me and 10 experts as we explore honoring the potential of all children, including how to…
Honor Children's Ideas:
- Document learning through stories that leave you feeling that you are doing the right job, at the right time, with the right children.
- Watch children lead with their ideas in art processes and know that you are doing sacred work, giving children their own voice in education.
- Give children pockets of magic outdoors that delight and enliven your own teaching spirit.
Honor Children's Thinking:
- Support cognitive growth with Loose Parts and experience a powerful sense of effectiveness that you are serving their academic needs.
- Open the Door to Magical Learning for Ones and Twos and discover the capacity and competency of children.
Honor Children's Feelings:
- Redirect children's behavior with mindfulness and love, and feel a deep sense of peace even after a rough day.
- Cultivate a culture of kindness and empathy in your classroom so that you know that you have deeply connected to the children in your care and supported their growth as a community.
- Honor the dignity of children with guiding principles inspired by Fred Rogers with the knowledge that you were born to teach young children.