Fairy Dust Teaching's 2020 Online Early Childhood Winter Conference
Starts February 15, 2020!
100% Online. Earn A 10 Hour Professional Development Certificate.
Participate and attend from YOUR location.
Join thousands of early childhood educators from around the world.
Deepen Your Teaching Practice!
Honor Children' Ideas
- Document learning through stories that leave you feeling you are doing the right job, at the right time, with the right children.
- Watch children lead with their ideas in art processes and know you are doing sacred work giving children their own voice in education.
- Give children pockets of magic outdoors that delight and enliven your own teaching spirit.
Honoring Children's Thinking
- Support cognitive growth with Loose Parts and experience a powerful sense of effectiveness that you are serving their academic needs.
- Open the Door to Magical Learning for Ones and Twos and discover the capacity and competency of children.
Honor Children's Feelings
- Redirect children's behavior with mindfulness and love – and feel a deep sense of peace even after a rough day.
- Cultivate a culture of kindness and empathy in your classroom so that you know you have deeply connected to the children in your care and supported their growth as a community.
- Honor the dignity of children with guiding principles inspired by Fred Rogers with the knowledge you were born to teach young children.
Why Attend The Winter Conference?
Grab an iced tea, settle into your favorite chair – fire up your computer, iPad or laptop. Participating in this conference is that easy! You have lifetime access to all sessions.
Action Packs & Handouts
Every session has a specially crafted action pack so you can take the best of the session and put into action in your own teaching practice.
Watch When It Works!
Sessions will be released the week of February 16. New sessions will be available daily. Watch them the day they are released OR at your convenience.
The Dignity of All Children
- Children have rights.
- Children are citizens NOW, not in the future.
- Children have a right to be heard in their educational journey.
It is time to honor all children.
I'm Sally Haughey, founder of Fairy Dust Teaching and the Wonder Tribe.
This fall I had the incredible experience of watching the documentary “Won't You Be My Neighbor” about the late PBS children's show host Fred Rogers.
In this documentary, it was so profoundly apparent that Fred Roger honored the rights of children. . .the right to express their feelings, the right to struggle with tough topics, the right to question what we do not understand.
Join educators from around the world – putting a stake in the ground for honoring the dignity of all children.
Join me and 10 experts as we explore honoring the potential of all children.
Build your teaching toolkit with these dynamic and practical sessions!
Speakers & Sessions
HOW TO USE LEARNING STORIES
LESSONS FROM JELLY FISH
DISCIPLINE WITH LOVING AWARENESS
THE CURIOSITY APPROACH
HONORING THE REAL WORK OF EARLY CHILDHOOD – CURIOSITY & PLAY
OPENING THE DOOR TO MAGICAL LEARNING FOR ONES AND TWOS
CREATE A CULTURE OF KINDNESS AND EMPATHY IN A CHALLENGING WORLD
CREATING POCKETS OF DISCOVERY AND MAGIC INSPIRED BY BOOKS
TEACHING WISDOM OF FRED ROGERS: HONORING ALL CHILDREN
THE RIPPLE EFFECT OF HONORING TEACHERS
WONDER BASED PROCESS ART: 10 ESSENTIAL TECHNIQUES
LOOSE PARTS: SUPPORTING CHILDREN'S COGNITIVE GROWTH
What makes this online conference different?
This is no ordinary conference. It is a carefully curated conference of some of the world's leading experts in honoring children and their potential. We have worked hard to make this an exceptional professional development experience.
Here are all the extra special perks of this conference!
ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS!
Remember how hard it is to choose which session to attend at a conference? We believe in having it all! You get access to everything! So you will not miss out!
PLAY BASED LEARNING FOCUS!
This conference is a comprehensive training in play based, child-centered learning. You will not only gain a deeper understanding but also fresh ideas to implement!
We know teachers are very busy people. So we provide you with lifetime access. You can revisit any session at any time.
Need PD hours? Each attendee receives a PD Certificate for 10 hours.
How does it work?
Register with a credit card or by Paypal.
Next, you will receive a confirmation email.
The week of February 11 you will be sent login instructions.
Attend the conference starting February 16.
Download your PD Certificate!
Bookmark the conference and come back for inspiration anytime you want!
Are you committed to hands-on learning for young children?
This conference has been curated for anyone who wants to deepen their commitment to honoring children in the classroom.
Grade School Teachers
Head Start Teachers
Day Care Educators
Home Day Care Educators
Conference Begins February 15, 2020
Ready to Get Started?
Click below to save your seat now!